Visitors can enjoy all that Nanyang has to offer including the theme park, temples and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Nanyang
- The closest major airport is in Nanyang (NNY), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nanyang
Cultural venues in the city include Baotianman Natural Museum, Nanyang Museum of Han Dynasty Stone Carving and Pengxuefeng Memorial Hall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Xixia Dinosaur Relics Park and Baihe Ecogeographic Wetlands Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Nanyang, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Holiday Inn Nanyang is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Nanyang. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nanyang can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with WiFi.
- Nanyang Wangfu Hotel is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from central Nanyang. This 3-star hotel in Nanyang features a free airport shuttle and parking.
- Nanyang Lido Garden National Hotel is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the centre of Nanyang. This 3-star hotel in Nanyang features free parking and a games room.
Dressing for Nanyang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Nanyang gets about 768 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C