Search Hotels in Nakskov
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakskov has to offer including the churches, golf courses and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, monuments and parks. A top sight in the area is Langelandsfort. In Nakskov, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nakskov
A couple of favourite places to visit are Hestehoved Beach and Maritime Museum. Additionally, you'll find Langelandsfort in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nakskov. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Nakskov Fjord Camping is located in the heart of Nakskov. Guests who stay at this 3-star campsite in Nakskov can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Byens Bed og Breakfast is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city centre. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Nakskov features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
Getting around Nakskov
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Nakskov Station or Nakskov Avnede Station. Nakskov may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nakskov
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nakskov is 671.60 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C