Search Hotels in Naddi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Naddi
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Naddi has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.), 95.5 mi (153.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Naddi
Naddi is adjacent to McLeod Ganj. Top sights in the area include Dal Lake and Dalai Lama Temple Complex.
Dressing for Naddi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, while the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Naddi is 653 millimetres