Visiting Muskegon Heights
Visitors to Muskegon Heights are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Michigan's Adventure and Grand Haven Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Muskegon Heights
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Muskegon Heights
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Michigan's Adventure and Grand Haven Beach. In the area, you'll also find Grand Haven State Park and Lake Express Ferry Terminal.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Muskegon - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Muskegon Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- Muskegon Heights gets about 850.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C