- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza Muscat
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, Balcony, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Sea View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Family Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Club Room, Non Smoking, City View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony, Sea View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Sea View
About this area
Located in Muscat, Crowne Plaza Muscat is in the city centre and on a private beach. Muttrah Corniche and Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Qurum Beach and Port Sultan Qaboos. Travelling with kids? Consider Marah Land, or check out an event or a game at Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex.
- Qurum Beach - 10 min walk
- Marah Land - 5 min drive
- Qurum Commercial Center - 5 min drive
- Royal Opera House Muscat - 9 min drive
- Oman Natural History Museum - 15 min drive
- Muscat (MCT-Muscat Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Shiraz Restuarant — 1 min walk
- Tropicana — 1 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza Muscat
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: OMR 13.00 for adults and OMR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: OMR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect Holiday get away in Muscat
This hotel is just perfect. The perfect stay in Muscat with the best location and beach and staff are the best. There are just so many positives but have named a few : great beach, delicious and nice range of breakfast, perfect location in Al Qurum, friendly staff who give useful tips to save you money, lovely beach and swimming pool area, free shuttle bus to Grand Mosque and Mutrah souq which then allows you to cover all of Muscat. What more can you ask for !!! Would definitely stay again if I returned.