Guests will want to experience the restaurants, coffeehouses and shopping in Mortagne-au-Perche. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming city can discover its tours, gardens and monuments.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 65.2 mi (104.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mortagne-au-Perche
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Church of Notre Dame of Mortagne-au-Perche, Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Montligeon, and Church of Saint -Barthelemy-Pin La Garenne
- Also well-known for its shopping, tours and gardens
Staying in Mortagne-au-Perche
You might love Du Tribunal for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Du Tribunal with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Mortagne-au-Perche
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Mortagne-au-Perche gets about 722 millimetres of rain per year