Overview of 500th Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Suite Double Room
Suite Twin Room
Traditional Room (Korean Ondol)
About this area
500th Hotel is located in Mokpo. National Maritime Research Institute of Cultural Heritage and Mokpo Natural History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mokpo Dancing Sea Fountain and Mokpo Marina.Visit our Mokpo travel guide
- Hanyeong Cinema Bowling Center - 6 min walk
- Peace Square - 9 min walk
- Mokpo Dancing Sea Fountain - 10 min walk
- Mokpo Gatbawi Rock - 5 min drive
- National Maritime Research Institute of Cultural Heritage - 5 min drive
- Mokpo Station - 17 min drive
- Mokpo (MWX-Muan Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Eobuchon Fish Restaurant - 8 min walk
- I Coffee - 8 min walk
- SamGupSal Restaurant - 9 min walk
- 동행 - 10 min walk
- Hwanggeumwangdaege Fish Restaurant - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Get into the mood and have a view!
Well I have always wanted to stay at a Love Hotel and this budget room had extra things like a great view of a canal with the sound of water and a little shrine on a hill. It was walking distance to the beach. It was a cheap can ride from the bus terminal and the museums. I think the only thing lacking was in the morning we needed a cab but no front desk attendant. Check out is very loose, you just leave and leave your key in the basket in the elevator. It was clean, older but if you like quirky and gritty like I do, it is a good fit. Cool mood lighting in halls and rooms.