Visitors can enjoy all that Miercurea-Ciuc has to offer including the cafes, ski areas and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, parks and monuments. In Miercurea-Ciuc, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Miercurea-Ciuc
Notable city landmarks like Csiksomlyoi Pilgrimage Church and Monastery and Millennium Temple might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Miercurea-Ciuc Central Park to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Miercurea-Ciuc, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Csiki Hotel is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Miercurea-Ciuc. This 3.5-star hotel in Miercurea-Ciuc features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- City Center With Park View is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from central Miercurea-Ciuc. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Micfalău can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Balvanyos Resort is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the centre of Miercurea-Ciuc. This 4-star pension in Lunca de Jos features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
Dressing for Miercurea-Ciuc
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 543.50 millimetres of rain falls on Miercurea-Ciuc each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C