Overview of White Sands Beach Club by Diamond Resorts
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 adults)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (6 adults)
Studio (2 adults)
About this area
Located in Mercadal, White Sands Beach Club by Diamond Resorts is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Son Bou Beach and Santo Tomas Beach, while Museum of Menorca and Cap de Cavalleria Ecomuseum are cultural highlights. Enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking, or hop on a moped for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Playa Arenal d'en Castell - 2 min walk
- Golf Son Parc - 13 min drive
- North Menorca Marine Reserve - 21 min drive
- Illa des Porros - 33 min drive
- Cala Tamarells - 109 min drive
- Mahon (MAH-Minorca) - 26 min drive
- Whites Bar — 1 min walk
- White's Bar - 1 min walk
- Alcalde - 6 min walk
- S'Arenal - 16 min walk
- Acuario - 6 min drive
About this property
White Sands Beach Club by Diamond Resorts
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.00
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Apartment was large in size and well equipped. Cleanliness was excellent. The outlook was too much of a complex for us, with no views of the lovely area. Could hear noise from neighbours which was intrusive. Pool and seating area was very good.