Guests are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants in Meda. This city also attracts visitors with its cosy and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 2 Meda hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 76.7 mi (123.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Meda
You might like one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Rusticae Hotel Casas do Coro
- Casa do Redondo
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Casa do Redondo with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Rusticae Hotel Casas do Coro has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Meda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Meda is 1276 millimetres