Visitors can enjoy all that Mawlamyine has to offer including the temples and rivers. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Mawlamyine, there are 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mawlamyine
Favourite places to visit in the city include Kyaik Than Lan Pagoda, Maulmyine Stadium and Mon Cultural Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mawlamyine. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Royal Hinthar Hotel is located in central Mawlamyine. This 3.5-star hotel in Mawlamyine features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel KS is located in the heart of Mawlamyine. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mawlamyine can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mawlamyaing Strand Hotel is located within 0.6 mi (0.9 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mawlamyine can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mawlamyine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and night-time averages of 19°C
- About 2671.70 millimetres of rain falls on Mawlamyine each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°C