Visitors can enjoy all that Maseru has to offer including the casinos and golf courses. The cultural and secluded setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Maseru
- The closest major airport is in Maseru (MSU-Moshoeshoe I Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Maseru
Notable city landmarks like Mokorotlo and Roman Catholic Cathedral of Our Lady of Victories might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Manthabiseng National Convention Centre and Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Maseru. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Botleng Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Avani Lesotho Hotel & Casino - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Maseru
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Maseru gets about 563.90 millimetres of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C