- Duxbury Beach Park
- 5 min drive
- Daniel Webster Estate and Heritage Center
- 7 min drive
- Arthur & Pats Restaurant
- 5 min walk
- Venus II Restaurant and Sports Bar
- 7 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Marshfield, this holiday home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Duxbury Beach Park and Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary, while Plimoth Plantation and 1699 Historic Winslow House & Cultural Center are cultural highlights. Norris Reservation and Fieldstone Show Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Marshfield travel guide
- Duxbury Beach Park - 5 min drive
- Daniel Webster Estate and Heritage Center - 7 min drive
- Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary - 9 min drive
- North River Wildlife Sanctuary - 16 min drive
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary - 24 min drive
- Kingston Station - 21 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Arthur & Pats Restaurant - 5 min walk
- Venus II Restaurant and Sports Bar - 7 min walk
- The Ocean Deck - 20 min walk
- Mandarin Tokyo - 2 min drive
- Green Harbor Lobster Pound - 4 min drive
About this property
Circa 1870 Oceanfront Home in Brant Rock - Commanding Views Of The Ocean
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.