Get an overview of this hotel3-star Marseille hotel in 11th Arrondissement with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 11th Arrondissement, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Chateau de la Buzine and within 3 miles (5 km) of Golf Marseille La Salette and Allauch-Marseille Golf. French Foreign Legion Museum and Marcel Pagnol House are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, Dry cleaning and A computer station.
All 82 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
ibis Marseille Est La Valentine
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square metres) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Ibis Marseille Est La Valentine has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtepaille – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 5 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR8 per pet, per night
- ibis Marseille Est Valentine Hotel
- ibis Marseille Est Valentine
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.