Get an overview of this hotel3-star Marseille hotel in 11th Arrondissement with free parking
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in 11th Arrondissement, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Chateau de la Buzine and within 3 mi (5 km) of Salette Golf and Allauch-Marseille Golf. French Foreign Legion Museum and Marcel Pagnol House are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a computer station.
All 82 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Marseille Est La Valentine
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ibis Marseille Est La Valentine has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Shopping on site
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtepaille - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 5 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- ibis Est Hotel Marseille Valentine
- ibis Marseille Est Valentine
- ibis Marseille Est Valentine Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.