Families enjoy visiting Marinette though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafes and rivers.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Marinette
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Marinette
Cultural venues in the city include Theatre on the Bay, Peshtigo Fire Museum and Stephenson Island Logging Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Nicolet National Forest, Lake Noquebay and North Bay Shore Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Forgotten Fire Winery and Beyer Home Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marinette. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crivitz Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free parking, a bar and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Marinette
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Marinette is 828 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -11°C