Search Hotels in Margny-les-Compiegne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Margny-les-Compiegne hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Margny-les-Compiegne are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Pierrefonds.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Margny-les-Compiegne
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Margny-les-Compiegne
Chateau de Pierrefonds is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Compiegne Hotel de Ville and Compiegne Forest.
As you start planning your visit to Margny-les-Compiegne, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Aiden by Best Western @ T'aim Hotel Compiègne is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre. This hotel in Margny-les-Compiegne features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Résidence Hôtelière Poincaré is located in the heart of Margny-les-Compiegne. This aparthotel in Margny-les-Compiegne features free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Hôtel 2 Vallées is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Thourotte features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Margny-les-Compiegne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Margny-les-Compiegne gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Margny-les-Compiegne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Margny-les-Compiegne, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Margny-les-Compiegne?
Margny-les-Compiegne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels near Margny-les-Compiegne Airports
- Areas of Margny-les-Compiegne
- Accommodation near Margny-les-Compiegne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Margny-les-Compiegne
- Choose Your Margny-les-Compiegne Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Margny-les-Compiegne
- Hotels Near Margny-les-Compiegne, Hauts-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends