Marble Canyon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Marble Canyon with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Marble Canyon Lodge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Marble Canyon
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -3°F
- April to June: the average is 35°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Marble Canyon is 150 mm
Exploring Marble Canyon with your pet
See the local sights and visit South Coyote Buttes and Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Navajo Bridge and White Pockets.