Visitors can enjoy all that Mangaia has to offer including its coral reefs. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded and walkable setting. In Mangaia, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mangaia
As you plan your holiday retreat in Mangaia, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Mangaia Villas is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star villa in Mangaia features free breakfast, free parking and concierge services.
- Ara Moana Bungalows is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Mangaia features a restaurant, free parking and a beach bar.
Dressing for Mangaia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mangaia is 1254 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C