- Putra Specialist Hospital
- 5 min walk
- Little India
- 6 min walk
- The Shore Oceanarium
- 6 min walk
- Malacca (MKZ-Batu Berendam)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Malacca City, The Majestic Malacca is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Malacca City travel guide
- Putra Specialist Hospital - 5 min walk
- Little India - 6 min walk
- The Shore Oceanarium - 6 min walk
- Jonker Street Night Market - 10 min walk
- Red Square - 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 86 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Mansion – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- The Lounge at The Mansion – Restaurant.
- The Bar at The Mansion – Pub with a bar.
About this property
The Majestic Malacca
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests are required to contact the property in advance of their arrival with an estimated arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property requires payment for the stay at least 5 days before check in. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Majestic Malacca Hotel
- Majestic Malacca
- The Majestic Malacca Hotel
- The Majestic Malacca Malacca City
- The Majestic Malacca Hotel Malacca City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Majestic stay at the Majestic
The reception staff was very attentive and welcoming. (Mr Choo) The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. My business partner and I had an adjoining rooms which were very thoughtful. The buffet breakfast food ran out quickly - maybe it was a busy Sunday. But service was good. The hotel was also walking distance to Jonker so it was convenient.