Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, monuments, and bars in Loudeac. This welcoming, countryside city also attracts visitors with its sunny weather, horseback riding, and tours.
- There are 2 Loudeac hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 48 mi (77.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Loudeac
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks to visit include Church of St Nicolas and Chateau de Rohan
- Also, some natural sights include countryside, lakeside, and gardens can't be understated
Getting around Loudeac
Loudeac has many options for getting around. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Loudeac Station.
Staying in Loudeac
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Brit Hotel Les Voyageurs, averaging GBP 71.96/night
- Couett'hôtel Loudéac, averaging GBP 81.95/night
A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Brit Hotel Les Voyageurs with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating while Couett'hôtel Loudéac has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Loudeac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Loudeac each year