Visiting Logrono - La Rioja Media
Visitors to Logrono - La Rioja Media are sure to enjoy the cafes, festivals and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses and cathedral. A top sight in the city is Calle del Laurel.
- There are 127 hotels and other accommodation options in Logrono - La Rioja Media
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 38.9 mi (62.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Logrono - La Rioja Media
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Casa de Las Ciencias, Museo de la Rioja and Espacio Sagasta. The city is notable for landmarks like Concatedral Santa Maria de La Redonda, Santa Maria la Real and Mirador del Canon del Rio Leza. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Calle del Laurel and Bodegas Corral.
In Logroño, there are 127 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Calle Mayor - This 4-star hotel in Logrono Historic Centre features free WiFi, parking and a library. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to public transport and room size.
- Winederful Hostel & Café - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hostel. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Logrono Historic Centre can enjoy access to a coffee shop and free WiFi.
- Hotel Sercotel Portales - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Logrono Historic Centre can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Logrono - La Rioja Media
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Logroño Station. Logrono - La Rioja Media might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Logrono - La Rioja Media
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 445 millimetres of rain falls on Logrono - La Rioja Media each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C