Overview of Village Hotel Liverpool
- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room (FREE Gym & Pool Access)
About this area
Located in Liverpool, Village Hotel Liverpool is in the suburbs and near a train station. Liverpool Empire Theatre and Beatles Story are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cavern Club and St. George's Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at M&S Bank Arena or Anfield Road Stadium.Visit our Liverpool travel guide
- Sefton Park - 12 min drive
- Knowsley Safari Park - 17 min drive
- University of Liverpool - 20 min drive
- Royal Liverpool University Hospital - 21 min drive
- Anfield Road Stadium - 21 min drive
- Whiston Station - 3 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 17 min drive
- Village Pub and Grill — 1 min walk
- Vibe cafe — 1 min walk
- Spice Village - 16 min walk
- Brunch - 16 min walk
- Beer EnGin - 16 min walk
About this property
Village Hotel Liverpool
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 5 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 5 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very tired hotel