Get an overview of this hotel4-star Liverpool hotel in Liverpool City Centre, near Liverpool ONE
Located in Liverpool City Centre, this hotel is steps away from Liverpool ONE and Merseyside Maritime Museum.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and 24-hour room service.
All 215 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include minibars and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Liverpool City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business centre.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Liverpool City Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Built in 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Exchange – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pima Bar – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30, per pet, plus a deposit of GBP 50 per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.5 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre
- Hilton Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).