- Eduardo VII Park
- 7 min walk
- Gulbenkian Museum
- 11 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square
- 13 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Hotel Real Palacio is in an area with great airport proximity. Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Estádio da Luz, or consider a night out at Lisbon Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Eduardo VII Park - 7 min walk
- Gulbenkian Museum - 11 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 13 min walk
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Botanical Garden - 10 min drive
- Picoas Station - 5 min walk
- Entrecampos Station - 19 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Real Cozinha – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Real – Serves breakfast daily.
- Adega do Palacio – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Real Palacio
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Real Palacio Lisbon
- Hotel Real Palacio
- Real Palacio Lisbon
- Real Palacio
- Real Palacio Hotel Lisbon
- Hotel Real Palacio Hotel
- Hotel Real Palacio Lisbon
- Hotel Real Palacio Hotel Lisbon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Clean, smart hotel, wonderful comfortable beds, friendly helpful staff, great breakfast. The hotel left champagne and cake in our room for our birthday, we were delighted 😀