Search Limoges Hotels, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Limoges has to offer including the monuments, museums and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, golf courses and university setting. Top sights in the city include Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, Musee National Adrien Dubouche and Limoges Cathedral.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Limoges
- The closest major airport is in Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Limoges
Cultural venues in the city include Musee National Adrien Dubouche, Zenith de Limoges and Maison de la Boucherie. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, Limoges Cathedral and Limoges Fine Arts Museum. The picturesque setting of Champ de Juillet Park and Jardin de l'Eveche exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Limoges. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hôtel Richelieu - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a health club and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Arion, Limoges Nord (Inter-Hotel) - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Originals City, Hôtel le Saint-Martial, Limoges (Inter-Hotel) - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, parking and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Limoges
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Limoges Bénédictins Station or Limoges Station. Limoges may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Limoges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 883 millimetres of rain falls on Limoges each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Limoges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Limoges, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Limoges?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Limoges?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Limoges?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Limoges?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Limoges?
Limoges Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Limoges by Star Rating
- Hotels near Limoges Airports
- Accommodation near Limoges Attractions
- More accommodation types in Limoges
- Choose Your Limoges Hotel Style
- Search Limoges Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Limoges
- Hotels Near Limoges, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends