Search Hotels in Lillehammer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Lillehammer are sure to enjoy the skiing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, churches and theme park. In Lillehammer, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lillehammer
Cultural venues in the city include Lillehammer Art Museum, Maihaugen Museum and Norwegian Road Museum. Attractions like Nevra Ski, Hunderfossen Family Park and Jorekstad Waterpark are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lillehammer Kunstmuseum and Norwegian Vehicle Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lillehammer. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- TOP Molla Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hunderfossen Hotell & Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Scandic Lillehammer Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Lillehammer
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Lillehammer Station or LIllehammer Hunderfossen Station. Lillehammer might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lillehammer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 11°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Lillehammer gets about 989.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lillehammer?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lillehammer, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Lillehammer?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Lillehammer?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Lillehammer?
What's the best high-end hotel in Lillehammer?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Lillehammer?
Lillehammer Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lillehammer by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lillehammer Airports
- Accommodation near Lillehammer Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lillehammer
- Choose Your Lillehammer Hotel Style
- Search Lillehammer Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lillehammer
- Hotels Near Lillehammer, Innlandet
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends