Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 24-hour fitness center
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Hanover, this hotel is steps from Hopkins Center for the Arts and Hood Museum of Art. Dartmouth College and Baker-Berry Library are also within 5 minutes.
2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 108 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hanover Inn Dartmouth
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11000 square feet (990 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1902
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Conference space size (meters) - 990
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Pine - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Small Dining - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Dartmouth Hanover Inn
- Hanover Inn
- Hanover Inn Dartmouth College
- Inn Dartmouth College
- Inn Dartmouth
- Hanover Dartmouth
- Hanover Inn At Dartmouth College Hotel
- Hanover Hotel At Darmouth College
- At Darmouth College Hanover
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.