Visiting Le Pont-de-Claix
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Le Pont-de-Claix has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Le Pont-de-Claix
- Popular cultural attractions include Museum of Resistance and Deportation, Museum of Grenoble, and Dauphinois Museum
- Place Paul Mistral and Fort de la Bastille are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Le Pont-de-Claix
There are plenty of options for getting around Le Pont-de-Claix. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Pont-de-Claix Station.
Staying in Le Pont-de-Claix
You might like INTER-HOTEL Villancourt for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is INTER-HOTEL Villancourt with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Le Pont-de-Claix
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Le Pont-de-Claix is 1006 millimetres