Search Hotels in Laughlin, NV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Travellers to Laughlin give high marks for the casinos, riverfront and entertainment choices. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, live music and shopping. A top sight in the city is Laughlin Event Center.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Laughlin
- The closest major airport is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Laughlin
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and such places to visit as Grapevine Canyon and Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Laughlin Outlet Centre is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Laughlin. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Laughlin River Lodge - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 7 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Golden Nugget Laughlin - This 3.5-star resort features a casino, 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Laughlin include Laughlin Event Center.
Dressing for Laughlin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 44°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 45°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 125 millimetres of rain falls on Laughlin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 44°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Laughlin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Laughlin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Laughlin?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Laughlin?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Laughlin?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Laughlin?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Laughlin?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Laughlin?
Where's the best place to stay if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Laughlin?
Laughlin Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Laughlin by Star Rating
- Hotels near Laughlin Airports
- Accommodation near Laughlin Attractions
- More accommodation types in Laughlin
- Choose Your Laughlin Hotel Style
- Search Laughlin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Laughlin
- Hotels Near Laughlin, Nevada
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends