Search Hotels in Bullhead City, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 10 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Visiting Bullhead City
Travellers to Bullhead City give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and shopping.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodation options in Bullhead City
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bullhead City
Notable city landmarks like Arizona Veterans Memorial and Davis Dam might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Bullhead City Community Park. Boating is one of the top activities, while Laughlin Ranch Golf Club, Riviera Marina and Desert Lakes Golf Course are favourite sights to visit.
In Fort Mohave, you can choose from 86 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Colorado River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rio del Sol Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Laughlin Event Center, 25.9 mi/41.6 km from the heart of the city, and London Bridge, which is 29.3 mi/47.2 km away.
Getting around Bullhead City
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Needles Station. Bullhead City may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bullhead City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 44°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 45°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 125 millimetres of rain falls on Bullhead City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 44°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bullhead City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bullhead City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bullhead City?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Bullhead City?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bullhead City?
Where's the best place to stay for some casino gaming in Bullhead City?
What's the best golf hotel in Bullhead City?
Bullhead City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bullhead City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bullhead City Airports
- Areas of Bullhead City
- Accommodation near Bullhead City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bullhead City
- Choose Your Bullhead City Hotel Style
- Search Bullhead City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bullhead City
- Hotels Near Bullhead City, Arizona
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends