Posted 27-Jul-2011 on Hotels
The reason I write that it's an average hotel is because it was not near to what I expected for the price that I paid eventhough I know I went there in a high season.
Ideally this is a family hotel with kids.
Here are the pros and cons of the hotel:
1) staff service was good, we needed a repair done in our room, the technition was in the room immediately.
2) They have night entertainment in the hotel, again good for families and the elderly.
3) The hotel was pretty clean.
1) The room is decorated the cheapest way possible.
2) The bed mattress was very uncomfortable, the bed pillows were flat felt like it was never changed, and bed covers were very cheap material too.
3) shampoo and body wash, couldn't use it, had to go and buy my own.
4) first time in my hotel experience, there was no tissue paper in the room, we had to use toilet paper instead.
5) The floors don't have ice machine, we were told we have to go to the bar and get it from there.
6) eventhough the A/C units were good in the room but as soon as you leave the room, the hallways are very hot.
7) The hotel is pretty far from the center, so, in order to get to do anything i.e. shopping,restaurants,ect... you need transportaion.
All in all I got fooled by the pictures that I saw online, it's nowhere near 4 stars hotel and with all honesty if I knew this is what's expected the maximum I would have paid was HALF the money that I paid for it.