Search Hotels in La Molina
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 3 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Cozy Holiday Apartment Pie de Pistas Font Canaleta La Molina Next to the Ski Slopes With Garden, Terrace & Wifi; Parking Available in the Street
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Visiting La Molina
Visitors to La Molina are sure to enjoy the skiing and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, spas and bars. Top sights around the area include La Molina Ski Resort, La Masella Ski Resort and Font-Romeu Ski Resort.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in La Molina
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 52.1 mi (83.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Molina
Skiing is one of the top activities, while La Molina Ski Resort, Font Canaleta and Cap de Comella are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alp 2500 and Trampoli.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in La Molina. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Roc Blanc - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room sofa bed.
Outside the city, popular places to see include La Masella Ski Resort, located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre, and Font-Romeu Ski Resort, which is 11.9 mi/19.2 km away.
Getting around La Molina
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Alp La Molina Station. La Molina might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for La Molina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on La Molina each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in La Molina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Molina, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to La Molina?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting La Molina?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in La Molina?
What's the best luxury place to stay in La Molina?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in La Molina?
La Molina Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in La Molina by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Molina Airports
- Accommodation near La Molina Attractions
- More accommodation types in La Molina
- Choose Your La Molina Hotel Style
- Search La Molina Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in La Molina
- Hotels Near La Molina, Alp
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends