Search Hotels in Kuwait City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Visiting Kuwait City
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Kuwait City, which is also known for its cafes and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its marina. Top sights in the city include The Avenues Mall and Marina Mall.
- There are 126 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuwait City
- The closest major airport is in Kuwait City (KWI-Kuwait Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuwait City
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Kuwait and The Scientific Center Kuwait. The city is notable for landmarks like Liberation Tower, Kuwait Towers and Grand Mosque. The picturesque setting of Marina Bay Beach and Fahaheel Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Farwaniya, you'll find 126 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and comfortable beds.
- Marina Hotel Kuwait - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Kuwait City include The Avenues Mall and Marina Mall.
Dressing for Kuwait City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 45°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 45°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 39°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Kuwait City gets about 92 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 45°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kuwait City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kuwait City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kuwait City?
What's the best hotel for families in Kuwait City?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Kuwait City?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kuwait City?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Kuwait City?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kuwait City?
What's the best golf hotel in Kuwait City?
Kuwait City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kuwait City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kuwait City Airports
- Accommodation near Kuwait City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kuwait City
- Choose Your Kuwait City Hotel Style
- Search Kuwait City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kuwait City
- Hotels Near Kuwait City, Al Ahmadi
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends