Those travelling to Kritika are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Kavos Beach, Issos Beach and Port of Igoumenitsa.
- There are 1123 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kritika
Kavos Beach, Issos Beach and Port of Igoumenitsa are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Achilleion and Agios Gordios Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Kritika, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 260 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hidden gem in nature reserve on the beach is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Kritika. This 5-star hotel in Corfu features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location and quiet rooms.
- Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central Kritika. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Corfu can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Bretagne is 16.8 mi (27 km) from the centre of Kritika. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Corfu can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kritika
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Kritika gets about 784.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C