Search Hotels in Konya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 25 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Konya, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. Cultural and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in Konya
- The closest major airport is in Konya (KYA), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Konya
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Karatay Medresesi Museum, Konya Archaeological Museum and Mevlana Tomb and Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Shams Tabrizi Mosque and Tomb, Ince Minaret Medrese, and Aziziye Mosque. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Konya Bazaar and Ataturk House Museum.
In Sille Subasi, there are 56 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Konya Dervish Hotel - With a stay at this hotel in Konya City Center, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Bablin Butik Otel - Our customers like the central location at this inn. With a stay at this inn in Konya City Center, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hich Hotel Konya - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Konya City Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Getting around Konya
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Konya Station. Konya might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Konya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 379 millimetres of rain falls on Konya each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Konya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Konya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Konya?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Konya?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Konya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Konya?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Konya?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Konya?
What's the best hotel in Konya to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Konya?
Konya Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Konya by Star Rating
- Hotels near Konya Airports
- Areas of Konya
- Accommodation near Konya Attractions
- More accommodation types in Konya
- Choose Your Konya Hotel Style
- Search Konya Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Konya
- Hotels Near Konya, Konya
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends