- Kodaikanal Lake
- 11 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 12 min walk
- Christ the King Church
- 15 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Xanadu Meghadootam is located in Kodaikanal. Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal and Kurinji Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and Silver Cascade.
- Kodaikanal Lake - 11 min walk
- Bryant Park - 12 min walk
- Christ the King Church - 15 min walk
- Kurinji Andavar Temple - 19 min walk
- American University of India - 5 min drive
About this property
The Xanadu Meghadootam
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2000.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Xanadu Meghadootam Hotel
- The Xanadu Meghadootam Kodaikanal
- The Xanadu Meghadootam Hotel Kodaikanal