- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kodaikanal Lake
- 19 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 3 min drive
- Kurinji Andavar Temple
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Hotel Jai is located in Kodaikanal. Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal and Kurinji Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and Palani Hills.Visit our Kodaikanal travel guide
- Kodaikanal Lake - 19 min walk
- Bryant Park - 3 min drive
- Kurinji Temple - 4 min drive
- Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal - 5 min drive
- Kurinji Andavar Temple - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Jai Kodaikanal
- Hotel Jai
- Jai Kodaikanal
- Hotel Jai Hotel
- Hotel Jai Kodaikanal
- Hotel Jai Hotel Kodaikanal
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Hotel, Ok location
The hotel is a bit away from things, but still close enough to some other hotels that you don't feel isolated, but there's some traffic and noise. It's about a 15 minute walk to get to the lake and to the area of town with shops and restaurants. The hotel itself is lovely: clean, well-maintained, comfortable rooms, and good food. One evening they played a Bollywood movie during dinner, which we enjoyed. The staff was efficient and courteous... very professional. Overall a good place to stay, though not as centrally located as some of the other hotels.