Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kirsehir has to offer including its university setting. In Kirsehir, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 35.7 mi (57.4 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kirsehir
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Ahi Evran University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ahi Stadium and Caca Bey Medresesi.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kirsehir. Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kirsehir Thermal Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kirsehir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Kirsehir gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C