- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pigeon Key
- 15 min walk
- Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary
- 2 min drive
- 9 min walk
- Snappers Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar
- 14 min walk
- Homestead, FL (HST-Homestead Air Reserve Base)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Key Largo, Drift Hotel is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and Harry Harris Park, while Theater of the Sea and History of Diving Museum are cultural highlights. Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary and Dolphins Plus are also worth visiting.
- Pigeon Key - 15 min walk
- Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary - 2 min drive
- Bluefin Rock Harbor Marina - 4 min drive
- Harry Harris Park - 5 min drive
- Harry Harris Park - 8 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 83 min drive
- Harriete's - 9 min walk
- Snappers Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar - 14 min walk
- Fish Tales Cafe - 4 min drive
- Smugglers Cove - 4 min drive
- Mandalay Oceanfront Grill & Tiki - 4 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Sunday-Thursday: 8 AM-8 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Friday-Saturday: 8:00 AM-10 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Drift Hotel Hotel
- Drift Hotel Key Largo
- Drift Hotel Hotel Key Largo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very clean. Newly renovated, kitchenette with real dishes. Nice area on the water to relax with free kayaks & paddle boards. Way too much light came in around the window blinds and the bed was a bit soft for my back.