- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Inn at Creek Street
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Free airport shuttle
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Traditional Quadruple Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Senior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Traditional Quadruple Room
Premier Quadruple Room
Deluxe Quadruple Room
Panoramic Double Room
Business Double Room
Signature Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Basic Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Ketchikan, The Inn at Creek Street is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Tongass Historical Museum and Southeast Alaska Discovery Center are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Saxman Totem Park and Refuge Cove. Take in the nearby slopes with snowboarding, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and snowmobiling.Visit our Ketchikan travel guide
- Dolly's House Museum - 1 min walk
- Tongass Historical Museum - 3 min walk
- Southeast Alaska Discovery Center - 3 min walk
- Revillagigedo Island - 5 min walk
- Port of Ketchikan - 5 min walk
- Ketchikan, AK (KTN-Ketchikan Intl.) - 8 min drive
- The New York Cafe — 1 min walk
- Good Fortune Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Subway - 4 min walk
- Ocean View Fish & Chips - 5 min walk
- Lili's Bubble Tea - 5 min walk
About this property
The Inn at Creek Street
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 13 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: USD 25.00 for check-in between 10 PM and 6:30 AM
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Enjoyed a well-appointed, clean third floor room overlooking the creek and harbor. Enjoyed the temp controls for room and bathroom floor, enjoyed the proximity to downtown and New York Cafe, enjoyed the well-curated, adjoined shop, and enjoyed the friendly service. I'd stay again.