- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Kep Beach
- 3 min drive
- Crab Market
- 5 min drive
- Kep National Park
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Sangkahak Mith Kouy Hotel is located in Kep. Kep National Park and Wat Kiri Sela are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include La Plantation and Kampot Salt Fields.
- Kep Beach - 3 min drive
- Crab Market - 5 min drive
- Kep National Park - 5 min drive
- La Plantation - 33 min drive
- Koh Tonsay (Rabbit Island) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sangkahak Mith Kouy Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sangkahak Mith Kouy Hotel Kep
- Sangkahak Mith Kouy Hotel Hotel
- Sangkahak Mith Kouy Hotel Hotel Kep