Search Hotels in Kanuhura
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Kanuhura has to offer including its beaches. There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kanuhura
Places to visit in the larger region include Komandoo Beach and Randheli Arrival Jetty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Kanuhura Maldives - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kanuhura
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 26°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 25°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kanuhura is 1904.40 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°C