- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of The River Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
About this area
Located in Kampot, The River Lodge is on a river. Kampot Salt Fields is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kep Beach and Koh Tonsay (Rabbit Island).
- Kampot Salt Fields - 13 min drive
- Crab Market - 35 min drive
- Kep National Park - 37 min drive
- La Plantation - 52 min drive
- Bokor National Park - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- The River Lodge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The River Lodge
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 6 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- River Lodge Kampot
- The River Lodge Hotel
- The River Lodge Kampot
- The River Lodge Hotel Kampot
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice & friendly people & staff. Quiet area a short walk from the centre of town