History buffs will enjoy a visit to Kalundborg, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the churches, ruins and castle. Visitors who travel to this cultural, tucked away city can discover its parks, glaciers and art.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 61.7 mi (99.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kalundborg
- Art and museums are well-known in the area, and attractions include Buch Mogens, Billedkunstner Birgit R. Kliim, and Anne-Louise Kromann
- Churches, ruins and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Dragsholm Slot
- The parks, glaciers and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Elling Grove, Kalundborg Museum Garden, and Loch Ness
Getting around Kalundborg
With so many convenient transport choices, getting around Kalundborg is simple. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at KALUNDBORG. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Dressing for Kalundborg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Kalundborg gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year