- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Overview of TROVE Johor Bahru
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Club King Room
Club Queen Room
About this area
Located in Johor Bahru, TROVE Johor Bahru is in the city centre. KSL City Mall and Johor Bahru City Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. Check out an event or a game at Singapore Turf Club, and consider making time for River Safari, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Johor Bahru travel guide
- Plaza Pelangi - 8 min walk
- KSL City Mall - 16 min walk
- Angry Birds Activity Park Johor Bahru - 2 min drive
- Johor Bahru City Square - 3 min drive
- Komtar JBCC - 3 min drive
- JB Sentral - 4 min drive
- Kranji Station - 8 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 46 min drive
- Lada & Clove — 1 min walk
- Grab N Go — 1 min walk
About this property
TROVE Johor Bahru
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 35 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate for check-in between midnight and 12:30 AM
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 120.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
General not bad and clean.