Guests will want to experience the ziplining, safaris and chocolate in Jarpen. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its horseback riding, waterfalls and skiing.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Ostersund (OSD-Are), 54 mi (86.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jarpen
- Ziplining, going on safari and horseback riding are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Nedre Tvärådalsliften 2, Nedre Tvärådalsliften 1, and Tusenmetersliften
- Also well-known for its waterfalls, skiing and mountains
Getting around Jarpen
Jarpen has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Jarpen Station.
Dressing for Jarpen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 3°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is -6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 9°C and nighttime averages of -10°C
- Jarpen gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year