Chomu palace is nice and authentic heritage property, in a small old town/village of Chomu. It has been well maintained and in rooms you definitely get the feeling that you are staying in a palace. I stayed at Chomu palace for two nights.
Highs about the hotel
1. Well maintained and beautiful
2. Room where we stayed had a most beautiful and lavish bathroom i have ever seen in any other heritage properties i have ever stayed in.
3. The room was very spacious with a connected big open roof.
4. Staff was courteous and very helpful.
1. The quality of the food needs much improvement, we ordered a dinner and the quality of the dishes was really low. Also they served the incorrect order. Good thing was they did accepted the mistake and took it back and corrected the bill instantaneously.
2. Breakfast had a very limited options very very basic. You can find much better spread in ibis or similar hotels. They really need to think about improving the quality of the food and its presentation.
3. I order dinner in room and they forgot to give, napkins, pickles, water etc with the food
4. Room was very cold as i visited in December and i had to call the reception for temperature control. They sent a blower as temperature control was not working. They should have provided it upfront why a guest need to call for every basic thing.
I hope the feedback would help others to decide their stay at Chomu and also help Chomu staff to improve on the areas mentioned above.
Pros: Well maintained and beautiful, rooms are spacious with basic eminities
Cons: Food definitely needs an improvement, How to display food needs improvement.
Location: You can visit Jaipur, its 29 Km from Chomu and Connectivity is good by road.