- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Tranquilla River Lodge - Adults Only
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Robins Nest Suite
Double Bungalow with Balcony
About this area
Located in Sile, Tranquilla River Lodge - Adults Only is near the beach. Agva Yeni Mosque and Kilimli Koyu are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Agva Beach and Aglayan Kayalar Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Sile travel guide
- Agva Beach - 11 min walk
- Aglayan Kayalar Park - 12 min walk
- Agva Yeni Mosque - 5 min drive
- Kilimli Koyu - 12 min drive
- Ağlayan Kaya Beach - 43 min drive
- Istanbul (IST) - 103 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Tranquilla River Lodge - Adults Only
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. <br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tranquilla River Lodge Sile
- Tranquilla River Lodge Adults Sile
- Tranquilla River Sile
- Tranquilla River
- Tranquilla River Lodge Adults
- Tranquilla River Adults Sile
- Tranquilla River Adults
- Tranquilla River Sile
- Tranquilla River Lodge - Adults Only Sile
- Tranquilla River Lodge - Adults Only Hotel
- Tranquilla River Lodge - Adults Only Hotel Sile
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Brilliant staff and the perfect tranquil getaway
We had such an amazing 3 night stay here with fantastic food and really helpful staff. It is not a huge english tourist area which means hardly anyone speaks english but this didn't matter one bit in the lodge. We kept meaning to go out and have dinner in the town but the food was so fantastic and the wine great that we ended up staying in the lodge each night. We did expect a massive bill at the end of our stay with all the drinks, food and extras but it was so surprisingly affordable. Will definitely be going back.