Guests will appreciate the beer, restaurants and gardens in Ismaning. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its running, spas and churches.
- There are 3 Ismaning hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ismaning
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as BMW World, Bavarian National Museum, and New Pinakothek
- Notable for its churches and landmarks to visit, including Marienplatz, Schleissheim Palace, and Chinesischer Turm
- The natural setting of the gardens is picturesque, and places worth a visit are English Garden and Olympic Park
Getting around Ismaning
There are many transport options in Ismaning. Head to Ismaning S-Bahn for metro transit.
Staying in Ismaning
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Hotel zur Post.
Hotel zur Post, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ismaning
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the nighttime average
- Ismaning gets about 843 millimetres of rain per year