Visitors are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and island views in Irakleia. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars and cocktail bars.
- Though not directly in Irakleia, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Irakleia
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Port of Koufonisia, Ios Ferry Port, and Tzamaria Beach are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, island views, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Iraklia Beach, Tsigouri Beach, and Livadi Beach
Getting around Irakleia
Irakleia has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.